Your order is valuable to us. We would like you to understand & appreciate how much we care for your orders. While we take immense care to source freshest harvest of the season and deliver with utmost care during transit, flowers are perishable in nature and non-refundable
Please go through the disclaimers & stay informed.
Design, Deliver, Delight
- At SPREE we are committed to exceptional service and products
- We use only the freshest flowers available to ensure that you can send floral gifts with confidence. And since every arrangement is personally delivered, we offer same-day delivery on most orders.
- When you order from “SPREE” you know a florist has lovingly made and delivered your order.
Order/Cancellation/Refund Management Policy
- All arrangements featured on this website are designed, executed and delivered exclusively by “SPREE”
- In all arrangements of assorted flowers, the flowers shown online may not be used. Sometimes this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or greater value.
- For one-of-a-kind flower arrangements, such as all roses or all orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another flower/colour.
- SPREE is unable to cancel or change orders already in process, en route or delivered. Same-day orders are processed immediately, and usually cannot be changed
- No change in instructions can be entertained before 2 working hours of the date of delivery and acknowledged by our Customer support team.
- We are unable to cancel any order unless informed 24 hours prior to the delivery date.
- Please note we are unable to entertain any complaint for perishable products after 24 hours from the time of delivery.
- If we are unable to fulfill your order on the desired delivery date due to statewide/citywide declared emergency, natural calamities or if incorrect address/telephone numbers are provided, we will attempt the delivery the following day.
- If we send the wrong product, we will resend the correct product. Please note that it will be necessary to return the original product received.
- You may cancel the order 24 hrs in advance by sending an email to orde[email protected] with the Subject: Cancellation: Order No XXXX
SPREE is not responsible and does not guarantee refund for cases where:
- Flowers, plants, fruits, sweets, gift products and preserved items are delivered to incorrect addresses as provided by the sender.
- Unsuccessful deliveries arising since the recipient is not present at time of delivery at the address provided by the sender.
- Decreased product quality due to an incorrect delivery address provided by the sender, or a re-route requested by the sender.
- Product quality problems caused by improper handling by the recipient.
- The recipient’s telephone number is required to co-ordinate delivery timings. This is to ensure that your flowers are delivered.
- We cannot commit to morning / specific time deliveries. Delivery will be made between 10 am to 8 pm on required delivery date.
- Orders accepted till 17:00 hours IST will be executed same day and thereafter the next working day.
- No time bound delivery guaranteed for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Women’s Day, Raksha Bandhan, Makkarsankranti, Gudi Padwa Dasshera, Diwali, Halloween, Christmas & New Year.
- When the recipient is not at home our delivery person will try the nearest neighbors to see if they are willing to look after the flowers, or will leave them at your doorstep or with the security guard. Thereafter we are not responsible and will consider it as delivery executed, there will be no refund.
- If there is any change of address, or wrong address is given, we will re-attempt the delivery once at an additional delivery charge of Rs. 500.
- When deliveries are made to OFFICES, HOTELS or HOSPITALS please ensure all details are provided including name of company and room number where required. We will not be held responsible to find out details. (All details are necessary to ensure delivery is completed)
- For delivery to many REMOTE or DISTANT addresses there will be an additional delivery charge subject to the location.
- Hampers – Except for flowers all other elements of the hampers are sourced from manufacturers and customized to suit your requirement. Hence the lead time may vary from 1 day – 10days.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
OFFERS AND PROMOTION CODES
- At our discretion, from time to time, we may offer products at discounted prices. These offers are valid from the time that we introduce them to the end date of the offer and they cannot be used for purchases before the offer introduction date or after the offer end date.
- In the event that a customer has made a purchase and the price of the purchased product subsequently falls or is discounted owing to a special offer, the price of the product at the time of purchase shall prevail. We are unable to offer special offer discounts for purchases that have already been made.
- As our special offers are contingent on availability, we may change the terms of special offers and promotional codes, or withdraw them altogether, at any time, and without prior notice.
- We also reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to offer different personalised special offers and promotions and it will therefore only be possible for the customer in receipt of the special offer to redeem the discount.
- Unless explicitly otherwise stated, free or discounted introductory offers are only available to new users of SPREE services, and are only available once to any one household.
- Discounts and credits cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Unless otherwise stated, we only allow one promotion code to be used per order.
- Except where otherwise stated, discounts and credits are available only once to any one person.
- Credit expires 12 months from the date that it is added to an account
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to expire or revoke credit, or to temporarily remove the ability to redeem credit on our site.
- Unless otherwise specified, discounts are only valid for single bouquet purchases and are not valid for bundles, gift subscriptions or regular subscriptions.
- Except where otherwise stated, voucher discounts and credits cannot be redeemed against or applied to orders placed during key peak periods where supply is limited. These include, but are not limited to, 7 delivery days up to and including Valentine’s Day 2017 and Mother’s Day 2017.
- Discounts and voucher codes cannot be redeemed against courier delivery charges, percentage discount vouchers are applied only to the bouquet cost unless otherwise stated.
CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL
SPREE shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: (i) Acts of God, (ii) outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, (iii) the act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any license or consent), (iv) fire, explosion, flood, fog heavy rains or adverse weather, (v) power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles, (vi) default of suppliers, sub-contractors or delivery partners, (vii) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind, and (viii) any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond SPREE’s reasonable control.
CUSTOMER AND RECIPIENT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To ensure that we can communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it is very important that you provide accurate personal information.
During the checkout process, we ask for the following personal information:
- Customer’s email address – We use this information to provide a better customer experience by sending order confirmations, substitution information, dispatch confirmations and delivery confirmations. We will also use the customer’s email for marketing communications from time to time. Please ensure that email addresses are accurate.
- Customer’s full name and address – We use this information for credit and debit card validation.
- Customer’s telephone number – We use this information to contact customers in the event of problems with the order such as payment failures or delivery issues.
- Recipient’s full name and address – We require this information in order to deliver the flowers you have ordered. It is vital that the recipient’s address is accurate.
- We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the SPREE site and/or the SPREE service from time to time. We will post any changes on the SPREE site and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the SPREE service or SPREE site. Changes will be effective five (5) hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new Terms and Conditions.
- Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the SPREE site and/or the SPREE services for any reason at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the SPREE site, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions.
- In respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
- Thank you for your order, and we hope your SPREE experience will be a pleasurable one.